Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 3!! Giggity giggity! Alllll-right =)

This is going to be a quick one... I am tired as the day is long...

First, and MOST excitedly, I released one of my books "into the wild" via real life and bookcrossing.com. I went on my lunch break and went to the park that I normally go to to read on my lunch break and had a lovely time starting my new book. When I had about 20 minutes to get back to the office, I pulled my book (Private Papers of Eastern Jewel - most recently on my 100 books to read list) out of my purse and left it on the bench for a stranger to find... I don't know why, but I felt like 007. I didn't want anyone to see me leave it... even though it was probably obvious that I was either doing something bad like a 6 year old would, or I was leaving a bomb... either way here's photos =)



As stupid as this may sound... I CANT WAIT to see who found it and their story... goddamn I hope they read it quick because I have the patience of a fruitfly.

In other not so exciting news... I did a hair mask - task completed. And to be honest, my hair feels GREAT - Nutrogena and totally worth the 10 bucks I paid for it.

Lastly, one more thing that made my day a happy one =) I watched another random movie for my A-Z list!! It is a Japanese Animation movie called the Cat Returns. It was totally cute and entirely enjoyable. It reminded me of my obsession with cats so it made me feel normal... and happy. I would reccomend it to anyone who loves cats... or japanese animation... or wants to feel good and get a giggle because it was great =) way better than I expected. I give it an A =)

Ok, it's late and I have to go to bed to prepare myself for another funfilled day at the office tomorrow... yeay.

No comments:

Post a Comment